Friday, December 26, 2008

How I spent my klismas

It's so late but Merry Christmas!

Anyways, my christmas was well spent. I don't really blog about what i do everyday cause...i don't like too..but I think I should blog about this. :p (mood swings.. -___-)

Okie, on christmas eve, there was this christmas celebration at church (it's more like a music concert) The producer of this whole jazz is our choir teacher, Sabrina (she's really awesome but scary sometimes. :p but still lovely) SO..yeah..the church choir is pretty much involved.

I was actually very tired that day (lol..i'm ALWAYS tired..) and i was mighty upset when i had to skip christmas dinner to go to church earlier. But I took all that back when i knew the children choir arrived at 1. blablabla *insert lecture by teacher because we rehearsed an hour late* blabla

"OMGGGG O_O" Yeah, i literally said that when i saw my college peng you at church. Let me repeat, omg! 1st, i didn't mention anything about that. 2nd, i didn't see them for like..2 weeks. 3rd, one of them is a super buddhist. 4th, THEY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS CELEBRATION. That just adds to my stress. Nola kidding. :p I'm happy they came. Cause someone doesn't even know the purpose of celebrating christmas.

Actually it did add to my stress cause
1. i scared i don't remember my lines
2. i ain't familiar with oh holy night and i scared i went offtune
3. IT WAS SO COLLDDDD
4. there were tons of ppl.
5. i has stage-frright..

But it went okie, of course. :D Then, I can finally sit back and relax (and continuously question my friends like "OMG WHY ARE U HERE? I DIDN'T TELL U LEH..WHY R U HERE?" if i sounded hostile or rude..sorry bb. XD)

This jazz piano teacher played this jazz christmas song LOL. And then when he sing, I'm like SHIT I WANNA MARRY HIS VOICE. WL was hilarious she was like " :O :O :O " when he sang. Yep, he's that good. Then bla bla bla..

And finally, le highlight.

A Mouse Christmas Musical. Haha, that was so friggin cute. All the cast were consist of babies children (choir) and they're the cutest rascals ever. Thr were some mistakes BTS but everything went well. babies children are supposed to make lil mistakes...i mean like..it's so cute to see their confused, frustrated faces..and seeing how they pull it off in the end.

All good things come to an end. And yien went home tired but happy.

The next morning need to wake up at 7 and sing again for the morning mass. Then...i can only remember myself singing all day long. At night, went to Aunt Grace's house for another christmas dinner. (nice turkey. :D )

and then i played with 10 year olds. Their "childhood games". weirdly fun. I'm a kid at heart. :D But it's kinda embarrassing, Michelle said it was so funny to see an 18 year old playing with kids "excitingly". -___-

lalala. So that's how I spent my Christmas. Very fun.

(the reason why thr's so much "jazz" in this post...i watched "Chicago" hours ago. Awesome film. )

and I'm tired again...but with a reason.....PP (period pain)

:p

No comments: