Monday, December 1, 2008

study study study

Tomorrow, I have chem, maths and bio exam. I haven't reach 50% of what I'm supposed to study.

(Long story short, I was stuck at Bangkok International Airport and OMG the protesters are crazy ppl and I almost dieeeeddd. No actually, some of the protesters died cause they bombed themselves. Sounds kinda funny but RIP, no one deserves to die like that.)

No, actually, I was stuck at KL. Boring KL (yes I think KL is even more boring than Kuching. =__= and the food SUCKS except for the hawker stalls at petaling street. Chun hui should read this) But I shop shop shop until I forgot to study. Kill me plz cause I didn't buy anything from Benefit even though I was at the Pavillion (the only thing happy for me there is Forever 21, Topshop, Mark & Spencers...and Tiffany & Co :D :D ) They had SAAALLLEEEE. T___T

Why do I always blog when I'm supposed to study hard? *panics*

Oh yea, I have not watched Twilight but my sis did. And she was like..

"OMMGGGGG!! IT'S THE BEST MOVIE EVER EVERRRR!!! EDWARRDDD!!!"

Wa lao, my sis reveals her fangirl self. And she's always like.. "Can you trust me?"

I don't know la, it's too funny.

Can you trust me??

BWAHAHAHAH!!!! SO CHEESY!!

And like usual, she told me she hates Bella (I agree). I have not read the book yet. Tell me if I should. I don't want to spend stupid money on a book I will not like. I wanted to buy at first due to all the hype BUT then some ppl told me it's a stupid story about how a girl is obsessed with this vampire dude and how he's so perfect x1000000000 in the book. Ppl were saying it's better than Harry Potter?? I dunno, I don't even like HP.

Speaking of books, the real reason I'm not studying is because I've been reading..

Grotesque by Natsuo Kirino !!

Love love love that book. Only japanese ppl can think of sth so sick and twisted. My only regret is...I didn't buy OUT (same author). Someone buy it and ship that book to me. I must read it, urghhhh. Lots of ppl recommended that book and it's 10x better than Grotesque. T___T I didn't buy it (I saw it at Kinokuniya) cause I was afraid my dad won't like it (the front page is a girl holding a knife to her eye) so I bought Grotesque.

Yang, Big Bang had a new song called Sunset Glow (I assume u would want to know this since u like them. :p )


TOP.... :D I love happy songs, makes me happy.


Sigh, back to studying. It's just a mock exam, why do I have to be so kiasu. :p

Coffee, please don't fail me. T_T

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

got the whole album in my phone edi la :P

vey said...

if you like vampires, or you like those extreme love stories, you should pick up the book. it's 1000000000000000x better than the movie. i can't believe how the author allowed her book to be butchered. ==; i admit that it's kinda ridiculous at times, but it's amazing, at the same time. :D

but if you don't wanna waste your money, you can always download the e-book. just a suggestion. :)

Yieniie said...

haha, my sis will prob buy it. she's edward-obsessed. :x