Sunday, March 22, 2009

I guess its impossible for me to feel lonely

even though i thought i would.


I was suppose to spend the weekend alone since the usual hang-arounds were out of town. Went for karaoke again on Friday and spend the whole day preoccupied with our youth's favourite hobby- loitering :D Had dinner with mum while the others went for another Disney Dwight Johnson movie. (The Rock) Had some pretty good experience with Subway and Wendy's all at the same time while they munch popcorns in the cinema :p

So there goes Friday. Saturday should be a lonely one i thought.

Surprisingly, more than half the day was gone when i woke up to notice that my watch was pointing at 1pm. OMG! Wasteful. I should so so so be going on with all the extra task the Student Affair Department was giving me and also actually getting started with my own tutorials. However, things just get so spontaneous. Guess what did i do with the rest of the day? :p


I wrote a song out of someone's blogpost =.=''

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I don't usually do that ok. So there goes the day doing the verse, the chorus and finish the bridge at midnight... With my retarted guitar talents and limited chords knowledge, i think it was too obvious who's doing the composing :)



Dinner was at kim's church while i joined the fellowship/cell group. Singing Chinese songs with their
pinyin spelled bellow the characters reminds me of primary school camps with the happy jolly sad goodbye songs. you know? haha.

Church was massively wonderful today.
I am officially in the Worship Ministry!!! Comparing to all other responsiblities, this would be my sole priority. I've never or rather had the chance to serve church so its just an honour that God granted my wishes.

Listen to my story,
i
t was the last Sunday before going back to Kuching and i was at church singing worship songs like any other church members. But it struck me then that, i would really loved to lead worship in front one day. (Well for a clearer picture it would be someone going to a concert and wishing he was up there singing.) The thought swam around my head for a split of a minute and then service went on. However, right after church ended, the worship leader came to me and hand me a Worship Ministry Application Form telling me it would be great if i can join the team.

WOAAAAAAA, haven't i told you that Jesus is so cool?

Well of course leading worship would be all about serving the people and God so don't get me wrong. I'm just so so glad ( it think i
baru mention this ) that God exist, and He so loves me. And you too :)

Why is it impossible for me to feel lonely?
Cause there's the guitar, the music, and above all, there's Jesus :)







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The guitar looks discoloured... :p

Anonymous said...

edited la, don't worry :P

Anonymous said...

congrats that u r in the worship ministry...Pray, than one day u'll get the chance to serve God as a worship leader...not to say that telling u to pray so that u can sing in front, but that u to lead people into the presence of God, to serve God, and serve His people...aza aza fighting to u^^

Yang said...

Yea i know, worship ministry is all about serving and leading others into the precense of God, i'm truly amazed at how humble the worship ministry is with all their talents and skills. Therefore i'm striving to be like them and to sole out God as the only reason for being in it :)

Anonymous said...

You can do it^^
BTW, u can call me PL...

Yang said...

PL? Can i know more bout you? :)