Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Simplicity, Complications


Finally P1 wimax is working properly. It really gets on my nerves when electronics or machines die on me. I have the urge of slamming it mercilessly to see how it deserves to be in crack pieces for not functioning. However rationals told me otherwise. Guys out there who are using P1, hows it going? Its nearly a hundred bucks a month but the service doesn't balance the price tag. God help me.

Its been 2 days of school so far. Whats making them such 'interesting' days are, the repetitive scenario i get into. funny la! :p People around gave me that strange look, like i'm some kinda new kid in school but dejavu told them they met me somewhere before. Yea its the hair, (who cares bout the hair) the hair that was trimmed with perfect courage and determination which now leads to full controversy within myself, and the world. haha, maybe not that serious but hey, imagine EVERY SINGLE PERSON you talk to for these 2 days starts the conversation with your hair cut. haha, ironically disturbing yet enjoying :D

I didn't wanna pose up my haircut cause there's gonna be an endless number of haircuts that i would have, but since its making sush a fuss in my everyday life, why not? :P

~sorry for the unhappening expression~

The change in velocity of living has accelerated so drastically that brakes aren't usable anymore. From the simple routine of waking up and doing whatever i felt like doing, to following a fixed timetable of double lectures and tutorials while the intervals are effortlessly filled with task and jobs that i didn't really invite. Its college life once more!

As the ''student council'' may be a serious thing, its running all over again. I felt sad that the school did not entrust us with the events we were parallel and certainly capable of. We got a more simple yet dull task of conducting a 2-day-orientation with whichever thousand figure the new bunch will be, instead of organizing The-Annual-College-Events which all organizers in college would crave to lay hands on. Although you might have absolutely no idea what the heck am i talking about, its ok, i will reconstruct my perspective once my narrow enclosed mind understood what God has planned for all the mysterious happenings. so don't worry! haha




If there is a difference between Kuching and KL besides the alphabet followed by 'K', it would be everything else. One is just plain, underutilised, breezy and simple. The other is packed, congested, interesting, indescribably tense, and sophisticated. The people you see around street, both have total difference in purpose and direction. I'm grateful i'm expose to both.

Remember the post before this, with all the shoes gather gleefully in that homey picture? now there's just a single pair, beached a thousand miles away from home, shaping its footsteps in a complicated pool of uncountable foot prints in a sophisticated city. The complications behind is almost tangible.


There's a saying,

"A thousand miles, starts with a single Converse shoe step"



now that could have only came from someone as ridiculous,
as me :D





College Sem 3, here i come!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay they match!! :p

'SaLm0n FisHy'... said...

gosh.
u hv a new haircut again..
i look at d pic.
no wonder ur dehavu say meet u sumwhere b4
haha
kinda shocking,
bt i stil able recignize u i guess..
hahaa!!!
hairstyle rily can change hw a person look like.
sigh, i gt myself a new haircut y'sday also..
u using p1 now o? i ccc...

o.O Snakey Salmon Fishy O.o

Anonymous said...

I want converse!

Yang said...

-salmon. haha, long time no see. Its gonna be a busy busy sem

-bell. I have a converse notepad? you want? haha

Anonymous said...

I want!!Gimme,gimme!

Anonymous said...

when's your birthday?? :P