Sunday, March 14, 2010

Life's great, with-the-right G

I have urges of blogging all the time, from small thoughts to self proclaimed philosophies. But at the end of the day when i reach my room after dinner at the most odd hours, i find those written thoughts unworthy as compared to a goodnight sleep. However, even though tomorrow's gonna be a huge day for me and im utterly tired, i find this worth typing.


It has been nearly half a year since Encore started.(wow didn't see that coming) Its brain storming and laying of ideas started all the way back when we were still caught up with sbs night. I was reluctant to join back then till i was truly guitly for letting the annual event die away from my responsibilities. And hence, there i was with the team and the theme which initiated by a thought of a stage built of buildings made from boxes. Urban, just a simple term which spilled out of my lips without registering thoroughly, became the theme and goal of the event behind a 40plus committee.

To cut things short, the planning started long ago while the stage building started this monday right after i touched down from LCCT terminal. It has been a great experience through the week as the progress slowly matures into a presentable structure as well as the bonds and the gatherings of volunteers that i'm truly thankful too.

I told myself that it was worth blogging before the event, to record the mind picture and perspective of the process, because the final night has never been the true picture of an event. But reaching my room every night with my whole day's energy run out on the stage, the writing never came.

Wow i just wrote so much unrelated stuff. Ok, so here goes. Tomorrow is gonna be a truly great day. I know it, i just do. At least for me, it will really be. There would be a lot of life changing experience to add on and many many firsts in life ready to be written on the pages of my life.

But even though there would be great achievement be it successful or the other ways, i just really really wanna give God all the praises! Yes tomorrow's a Sunday and i wouldn't be able to make it for church. But the praising of our Lord does not stop in church, the worship onto Him is not only through songs in church. I might sound like i'm making a comforting excuse to ease myself off guilt but no, really.

Life experience can be very rewarding, to self satisfaction and outward recognition, but above it all, i realized that through my own ability and talent, i would never be able to attain and experience all that i'm given. My desires and dreams are being taken care of so dearly that it becomes more than what i can even expect myself. Being in that state of shock, my heart am no longer captivated by the dreams and desires itself, nor the achievements or results that might or might not come to pass. Instead, my heart is captivated by That someOne, that truly took all the effort and time and patience to teach and give and bless me with more than what i could even imagine myself asking.

I really know, really, that i am uncapable, untalented and unskilled, but because of Him, i can. This amazing experience of being already in the high speed zone when you know you're not even capable of reaching there is just wonderful.

And all this happenned because He is truly taking care of me, and the experience of His love and blessings teaches me even more about Him, that He created the Heavens and the Earth and hence, His blessings and love for us knows no boundaries!


Thank You!!!

i'm actually more excited about conducting the gathering (prayer) for Christian committee and finalists of Encore than anything else :) Use us oh Lord, and let us experience You more than we could ever imagine! :)


Goodnight!
13/3/2010

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salute u for everything..

Yang said...

LOL :)You are?