Monday, April 19, 2010

Come Fly With Me


Its my 4th day in Melbourne, along with the weather, my cameras, 120 Aussies and a strong crave of seeing John Mayer live.

Life's been great. I mean life as a sum for the two years of college that contains big stories in itself, and which is partly the reason i am here in Melbourne.

Life's been more than great. Of the journey of decisions, of great experiences that was both enjoyable and fulfilling, of great wonders and miracles, of learning and relearning, and of growing to be a much better person. The struggle of seeking answers and results would be tormenting but gratefully, everything felt so right and rewarding at the end.

Well first of all i have to apologize to friends that finish college with me because its suppose to be times where we go to some faraway island reminiscing on the stupid stuff we did beside the camp fire and the cool sea breeze. Along with the nostalgic memories we had from being a high school graduate till slightly mature adults, we'll digest the sad feelings of separating from each other into different paths of life. That's sounds really good o yea. But instead, i ran here for a month and would be unable to do have a proper farewell holiday together. I'm sorry. I wish you guys all the best, and may you meet God one day cause He is a cool guy who provides only the best in life.


God is great. That's not a belief but a fact. But we tend to make it into something that one needs to believe, and often needs redundant evidence to prove the fact. Its like trying to prove that the law of gravity exist. haha. Well i have to admit i too have no idea how much life can be and how exciting and interesting it can reach when i first stepped into college. My college was really huge, one of the biggest in its kind. Who would thought that a tiny me that felt lost in his own regrets of choosing his course could experience and contain so much wonderful memories, happenings, experience and encounter when it all started with feelings of wrongs and lost as if i'm buried my future into the graveyard of a boring course.

I wanna say this, that we can try to find what feels right and want does not. We can try to experience different things in life that might satisfy us. We can try to figure which course can bring a fulfilling career and a great future. We can plan the type of future we desire it to be. We can try, really we can. But how many of us can succeed like that. Its crazy to have to try so hard and yet get nothing in guarantee. no?

Life's great for me, haven't felt anything as right as i am feeling right now :) I guess that's how it feels when your walking in the will of your life. Will means purpose, like a camera's purpose is to snap pictures? When it does snaps them, it feels right. But if the camera is used for decoration, won't "it" feel that something's wrong? That life is more than this?

I hope everyone finds their purpose in life. A camera won't know his purpose by himself neither does the owner know best just because he or she owns it. Only the Designer who create the camera can tell what are its individual features and lacks so that the camera can function at its full potential, condition and purpose. Let's go to our designer, the one that designed and created us, and find our purpose in life so that life would not suck but be filled with fulfillment, purpose and ever-lasting satisfaction :) does anyone don't want that? haha


My current month will be spent in Australia. Why? I don't know what term to use, vacation? getaway? after-college-trip? But what i do know is that this stay would benefit, a broader view probably, a more variety of perspective, better ability to change, i don't know. I think being away from a familiar environment for a while would definitely change a person. Maybe i would learn to appreciate what i've got used to, or learn of ways to improve and benefit what that have yet to be changed :) I can't wait to find out the maybe's!!!

I am currently in debt with lots of people, i owe them photos, nice one. haha. I was truly touched when people knew i was going to Melbourne and they asked me to snap photos FOR them. I don't know why or how to express that touchy feeling but it just got me moved and gave me greater motivation to truly experience Melbourne and bring those images and stories back to them. And true enough, it is those photos and stories that bring forth value than souvenirs, no?

Well to excite myself and people i am in debt with, here's a teaser. I've just got a new camera for my birthday :)

a nikon D100
my very first DSLR!!!

thanks to LJ and Chrysler, and also God! Been snapping photos with my canon which is not dslr but is still good. Will definitely not disappoint anyone of you :) Look forward to the photos and stories alright? :)









3 comments:

jen said...

I love this post! Honestly.

Yang said...

so fast! i think you read the one with plenty of grammar errors and all. Thanks anyway!!! you're so supportive all the while :) Thanks Jen. Happy Holidays! XD

Daddy said...

Try finish Kinabalu 3 as soon as possible .Love You . DaD