Saturday, January 8, 2011

Rejoice, Pray Without Ceasing, and in Everything Give Thanks

If there's one word that can best describe what life is to me, it would be "AWESOME"


awesome- adjective

1.inspiring awe
2.showing or characterized by awe


awe- noun
1. an overwhelming feeling of reverence, admiration, fear etc


Therefore, awesome is actually an adjective to describe the feeling of overwhelming with reverence, admiration and fear. Yes! The precious and valuable life that i have been given freely is just so awesome! :D


Photobucket



Its exam period and everyone is in the studying gear with one leg on the accelerator and both hands tight on the steering wheel. The library has been so packed that its almost like a famous restaurant where you gotta wait for seats to be vacant to have yours. Although much of my time in the library hasn't been very productive, with the distraction of the silly yet brilliant gadgets from MACintosh, the monkeys that are sitting around me, and the wonderful temperature in the library that just makes you sleepy :)



Life's been really great! Everything seems to have that much more purpose now, be it studying, friends, family, and even food. I thank God that I am walking in His path right now and to let Him reveal to me bit by bit the awesome things to come, it just makes me wanna jump off my chair and shout loud in praises! :D



Yes! To see people getting to know the one true living God and be transformed by this awesome truth, its just amazing :) God, i know You love Your people, bless them tremendously, provide them growth in You and let them know You more each day and be at awe of your awesome power! :D



Mum's office vacated to PJ so its so much easier to meet up now because my place and her's are of the same train line. She's been offering to wash my laundry every now and then and everytime we see each other, she would inevitably bring fruits for me. Gosh, i'm just in awe! XD,
I do not know what did i do to deserve this, but i just wanna say, thank you for loving me mum :)



I believe, there shouldn't be a categorizing of our lives into good or bad. Life is a gift. When everything is smooth sailing, we rejoice; but when things just happen the opposite way, i choose to say life is still good because the value of my life isn't dependent upon consequences but upon what i believe in :)

(Afterall living a life without much hair currently isn't the best thing to have, but still, life's awesome! :D)



Let me end this brief post with a wonderful saying:

When life throws lemon at you, make lemonade! :)






God bless!



*photo taken in the vicinity of Sydney


2 comments:

yeeming said...

'When life throws lemon at you, make lemonade!'

This is awesome! :D thank you!

Princess Je t'aime said...

Next time can share some more fruits with me arh? XD