Monday, January 16, 2012

Blog Revived!

I was planning on writing a cheezily long introduction for the beginning of a revived blog, with a long accent of "SUSHI...LOVE...RICE!!!..." but I guess it is just not appropriate for the matter.

(If there is any clarification needed on the name of this blog, come let me save you some wild guessing. It's not a hidden message for a romantic accord for someone I like, neither has it got anything to do with me having an extraordinary liking for sushi/rice. SUSHILOVERICE simply means.........nothing :p I got a hold of it because it was so catchy to me. Maybe my businesses would be name after this in the future. "SUSHI LOVE RICE COFFEE" or "SUSHI LOVE RICE BOUTIQUE". OK let's not get carried away)

I am writing in here officially to declare, (to anyone else that still reads this blog and especially to me myself) that SUSHILOVERICE shall not be an "antique vase" in the miserable corner of the huge World Wide Web where only random handful of strangers would mis-stumbled into while google-searching other stuff.

I guess it's the hype of facebook and twitter and which-so-ever new social network sites that has swollen the place of blogs for self-expression and story sharing. The tolerance for words has also decrease generally among web-users than a little longer that 5 lines are unbearable to read let alone be understood.

Well I decided to come back to this blog where the entries used to be:

Photobucket
33 entries in a month?? Are you kidding me?
That's more than one a day =.=

Wonder what was going through that teenage world of mine. haha.




And now, an amount more than 5 is a miracle
Photobucket


It's not that life has been less exciting, as if the number of post shows the degree of happenings in life. No not at all. In fact there is more and more great things to share and write, more provoking thoughts that appears and even unexplainable things that I should write!


Hence! I shall not let my thoughts or things I meditate on go down the drain of forgetfulness or ignorance. Will be writing more often from now and so,

I declare the REVIVAL of SUSHILOVERICE!!! ROAR!!!


Photobucket

oh yea btw, I have braces on now :D




HappY HOLYdays EVERYONE!





photo credits: Jetaime

5 comments:

JetaimeTan said...

haha, awesome!
Let's blog more la :p

YeeMing said...

Yea! Blog more! And take more photos :D

Karen Phang KL (Miss Kay_El) said...

Lol..same case. I kinda wanna blog more often from now onwards. might change my blog name. haha. wanna 'revamp' my blog. more photos. more meaningful post. n oh, hopefully my grammar can improve. kinda 'jealous' seeing esp u, tricia & amanda using sophisticated words n that's very impressive! :p God bless.

HitoMi Ng said...

Sounds like me now! Haha, weekly update is considered pretty decent for me now.

Ivan Liaw said...

haha, same here but worse than yours.

changed my blog, time to start a new blog.

holiday in NZ now? wish you found what you're actually finding there.