Saturday, November 10, 2007

@__@

I think I'm the only person online 24/7 and not bothered to study at all..i think I'll flunk SPM..-O- chabatta~ (whatever)

Let's TALK. PLAY. and LOVE

You’re divine, you’re my everything
You are the one that makes me sing
Nothing in the universe can change that
you’re like a song on a constant playback
I promise you ? I'll keep you safe
I promise you ? I'll believe you
I promise you ? Your pain
I'll erase them in my embrace, come to me now

*i'm so not acting jiwang k..just cause spm's here..i wont be jiwang..it's just lyrics..*

Fuak!! Thanks to Anyband..the "anywhere u go~" phrase is stuck in my head..tablo's rap is just pwnage..this is probably one of the best songs i've ever heard in my entire life..Promise u & talk.play.love..the lyrics are so inspiring..and they have another song coming up [DAYDREAM] =D

I want to go to Korea and attend the Anyband concert..(that's right..they have a bloody concert on Nov 27) T____T mummy, I don't care..I know it's freeeeezziiinngg in Korea but I wanna go..

But MUSIC - she saved my life,
So I'm loving her through day and night

No comments: