Thursday, November 8, 2007

My Class-by Yien

Supposedly, today is the last day of school, [nah..i don't consider that..until SPM's over] What do I feel? happy yet sad at the same time..haha.. Happy that I don't need to wear school uniform and stink bad after school, happy that I no longer need to drag myself up in the morning, happy that I no longer need to do homework(wrong..should be copy homework)...etc. But it's kinda sad that everything's over.
I'm so soi, going to study in Jan some more..-O- ending up in different schools than friends..getting used to a new environment..quite exciting..but need to start all over again..XD That doesn't mean I'll forget old friends la..(this yang later start gettin emo..and bla again..:p)"
I WAS IN THE OFFICE DOING MY WORK AND I STILL NEED TO DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *inserts cussing* ^%#*$&*^$($&#%#"
okay..I exaggerated a bit.. :p most of it is true!! That's what Miss Ko screamed at us..but we're so INNOCENT..but haiya..it's 5B's trademark to do the unthinkable and make teachers go insanely mad. Yang already explained what happen right..sorry I didn't stay back and helped cleaned up..went home.. :p Dunno how the next 5B would be like hor..as naughty as us ka?Tell u guys a bit about my class..*hope no teachers are reading this..XD*

RANDOM FACTS OF 5B~~~
Never never don't make any noise. If our class has no noise at all, either Nicholas/Reuben isn't in class..or it's during exam time..though we can't be quiet for more than a period. SERIOUSLY.

~~~ MUST EAT IN CLASS . Don't care about what time of the day, must eat. But school don't allow borrr..WHO CARES? u think 5B would care? never..even in Physics lab where the radioactive substance is placed in, we still bring food there to eat..like we're not scared to die..*chocolatebananacake*

~~~ MUST SLEEP. If u feel tired, just put ur head on the desk and sleep. If get caught, even better..get to be sent home to continue sleeping. Don't need MC some more!!~~~ it's not the same without Nicholas' (NOT NICHOLAS KHO)voice. admit that. He's our true 5B boy..has that 5B essence.

~~~ Either don't tuck in your shirt, or just wear colored socks..if not just don't wear your tie..idk..we just can't seem to follow simple rules..but when miss ko comes..we act kuai..=p

~~~ Don't come to school. it's funny but in our whole class..i think only people like junyi and noel has full attendance in class. Our class can win the award for class with most numbers of absent students.

~~~ Mr Tan. i dunno any other teacher who is more suitable for 5B other than him. He's funny , sarcastic sometimes, hella love to talk...that's 5B!!

~~~ Always wait for the teacher to scream "WHOSE TURN IT IS TO DUMP THE RUBBIIISSHHHHH???!!!!!!"there are so much more things we did..the teachers are always saying our class give them headache..But hey, because of that, 5B 2007 will always be remembered right..XD 4/5B those 2 years were the best years I've been, honestly.


Met new awesome friends, dump terrible friends..=DDD Year of transition..I think 5B was very toned down..if u compare to 4B..haha..4B was much wilder..Did I forget..I'm a prefect?? But I think I didn't really do anything great as a prefect..

No comments: