Thursday, November 8, 2007

Talk. Play. Love.


from left to right : Sunny,Jessica,Taeyeon(MY FAV),sooyoung,YoonA,Tiffany(Nimai's fav),Seohyun,Yuri & Hyoyeon(BEST FEMALE DANCER)


(watch their 2nd MV, Girls' Generation..SO CUTE!!! =D)

My current obsession is Sushi.. not the japanese overrated food..but ^ GIRLS' GENERATION. It's weird how I'm never too fond of girl groups (I usually prefer female solo artists more..say..BoA!!!) but soshi is an exception. <>


They are called So Nyuh Shi Dae
少女時代 . A girl group formed by SM Ent [yes, the famous company who created BoA, HOT, DBSK, Super Junior, ZLY, Shinhwa, Fly To The Sky..] At first they have like TONS of antis because they were rumoured to date ppl from DBSK and SUJU (crazy fangirls..@_@) But a photo of u and a guy proves that u're dating?? wtf..fangirls..think too much..-O- Anyways, why do I like them? Because I like their songs..and they're FANNNIIIEEEE!!!!!! If u have like too much extra time instead of studying..just go type [SNSD Mnet Go to School] / [SNSD MTV] or just look at their performance..love them so much..rofl..i speak like a fanboy..sorry..I'm not lesbian gok..-.-


AND THEY'RE SO PRETTY!! AND VERY YOUNG! :p How old are they? 9 of them (forgot to add that they have 9 of them.. :p ) range around 16-18 years old..young huh??



And..and...The short hair girl..TIFFANY and Jessica speak fluent English..yea..not the asian fobby english..but american english..^^ My fav is stilll...


I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE TAEYEON!! she's so funny n cute!!


left to right :yuri,sooyoung,sunny,tiffany,taeyeon,hyoyeon,YoonA,seohyun,Jessica
(yang..don't act pervy =p)



TAEYEON...she's the leader..


how can she be the oldest when she looks the youngest with a baby face like that..


-----------------------------------------


---------------------------------------------

What was I saying? TALK. PLAY. LOVE.

I was talking about ANYBAND!! What is Anyband?? Well, u guys know samsung phone right?? Now I'm talking about Samsung Anycall..they usually make commercials(BIG BUDGET CF)..the last 3 CFs they made was with Lee Hyori..this time..they used ANYBAND!!!

Anyband members consist of...

BoA(MY FAV SOLO ARTIST EVER EVER!!)
Xiah Junsu (MY FAV FAV FAV BOY FROM DBSK!!)
Tablo(MY FAV GUY FROM MY FAV HIP HOP GROUP EPIK HIGH)
Jin Bora (idk bout her..but she's a jazz pianist yo!! n she's so young!)

I'm no kidding..this is the most anticipated thing of this year..they're forming a temporary band to promote samsung Anycall phone..(which is SO GORGEOUS SOMEONEBUYITFORME=P)

They have 2 songs now..Talk,Play&Love..the other one is Promise You. FANTASTIC SONGS!!!! JJJANNNGGG!!!!(the best)

The 9 min CF is shot in Brazil..i love the plot..the songs..and 4 of them are AMAZINGGG!!! Junsu..is so hawt..

WATCH!!! =p




im seriously crazy and in love with anyband!!


that's why i said guys look good with eyeliner...


Long post..=p bye!

No comments: