Monday, November 26, 2007

DBSK in Paris

Bear with me, I just wanna fangirl. :p



OOOO~~ Champ Elysees~~~ YOOSU YOOSU!!! DORKS OF ALL TIME!!! love the fact that junsu somehow put in a segment of O Jung Ban Hap into the song..then proceeds to have THE CUTEST LAUGH EVERRRR!!!!!!AWWWWWW!!!!!!!! I WUB U!!! :D :D :D :D :D Loved the fact that Jaejoongie was actually behind them all quiet..then he must have been giving eye signals to yunho.."damn it..they're crazy and embarrassing themselves on the street" so he went to sit beside them..and 4 of them sang O champ elysees acapella style..XDDD HOW CAN I EVER FORGET THEM??? wonderful, gorgeous dorks that i will love forever..and yoochun and junsu having the cutest fight over how to pronounce BONJOUR..
*junsu's laugh sorta resembles my bro's..i need him to laugh more then..XD*



Pure brotherly love. Junsu was in Brazil with BoA, Tablo and Bora for the Anyband project..and once he came back to France to reunite with his brothers....
AWWWWW...i love their friendship..it's one of the reasons why i never get sick of them!!!! :D
Changmin was all "hyung..hyung(older bro).." but everyone ignored him..poor changmin. and yunho and yoochun were fighting to hug junsu..cute..cute..and what did junsu say after the touching moment..

"I'M HUNGRY *pout*"

-_____-lll

Jaejae will cook for u junsu..don't worry. :p




Junsu being drunk and mumbling words like.. "I'M SO HAPPY..I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO COME TO FRANCE AND I'M HERE NOW!!!" okay, so he wasn't drunk but he sure did sound like one. Luckily yunho managed to stop him. XD hosu love.. :D and he sang that korean song [originally called yuki no hana by mika nakashima] from I'm sorry I love U..SO NICE!! even though it's just a line..but that's like my favourite ballad ever..

dfjhkgsfkugszligf!!! and this photobook[actually 3 photobooks + limited edition video which is posted in YT] cost RM 500!!! FREAKING 500 RINGGIT!!!! SHIT!!! I DON'T HAVE SO MUCH MONEY.. T____T i want it so badly cause the photos are SOOOO gorgeous! *pout*

I haven't watch finish my All About DBSK 2.. :p

No comments: