Monday, November 26, 2007

=) =) =)

SO HAPPY ! EASIEST BIO TEST I'VE EVER TAKEN IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE! XD See, I'm not being conceited, I said easiest biology exam i've ever sat for..not super easy until I can smile whole day long. *well, something like that la :p* So I guess most credits go to Pn Teo, for real. ^^ Even though I always complain about her for being loso, I actually do listen to her loso-ness [I'm quite a hypocrite] when Anna and Ali and Amy will go like "OH NO~ SHE'S GOING TO NIAN JING LIAO~" *drops dead on the table* So, Pn Teo, thanks for being LOSO, cause what she said really goes into my head.

Today was kinda creepy though, I was talking to Alicia, "OMG,haven't study Bio experiments how leh..$^%$&^%&&" Anna was like " haiya, don't need to study liao..no use..EXAM OVERRR..#%$#^%&" Then I was saying sth along the lines like "where's Pn Teo when u need her...what experiment to start off.." Then suddenly PN TEO WAS THERE!! HOLY SHIT!! so scary..i though i saw a ghost or smth..and i just burst out laughing like i was on crack..ali too. Then we were laughing like ppl from 7&1/2 mile...then surprisingly, Pn Teo walked by. She seems to be in a good mood, and she was asking us, "HOW WAS BIO?" We all nod and said OKAYY!! and she grinned a bit and walked off..probably the last time I'm going to see her..dunno why..feel kinda sad..sth's wrong with me.. =(

Anna today quite siao also. I think it's because she feel too stressed, or maybe cause today is the last day. She become so horny..First time I see her so horny. Everytime she sees the picture [2-D , not 3-D] of the cross section of the guys' punya lan, she will start to laugh and giggle. SERIOUS. Like everytime she sees the pic, she cannot stop and laugh lo. Too bad this year's bio exam didn't really touch on that chapter, if not far far away can listen to Anna's horny laugh. XD

Ali also quite crazy. First time i see her SOOOO HAPPPPYYY. Her face was so red,then she kept saying"YAY~ YAY~~", hops around, then laugh again. Haiya, I still have one more exam left.

Stardust not showing on cinemas anymore, sucks. =/

** didn't color the expressions cause lazy :p

No comments: