Friday, December 14, 2007

Last Post Before Long Trip


I might sound a lil tragic, a lil sad and all but its just how it feels. Friends came to me giving "farewell"s like i'm really leaving this place. Argh, i'm off for a holiday, how come its not enjoyable? :p I'll be off home for about three weeks(or more) and i'm home sick already. What would it be like 3 weeks to come.haha

~The Spring will be open~ Boulevard too~ most friends might be driving~~~~

I'm writing this at 1 am with tired eyelids that feel so heavy.lol...

Packed most of my stuff within 5minutes.Hope i get everything i'm suppose to. I even said bye to my room and all those familiar looking decorative. Lol, so jiwang :p

Luckily i get to do quite a handful of stuff before "leaving".

  1. Had taekwondo training which wasn't necessary for competitions since i wouldn't be joining any.But still had to sacrifice sleep and had to walk such long distance for it.
  2. Played basketball even at night.
  3. Went for career advising at educational fairs which i thought i was more to developing people skills XD
  4. Had a haircut which made no difference but i'm ok with it :p
  5. Had some sorta party at -girl-'s huge mansion with wii,ps3, swimming pool,alcohol,ktv room.....
  6. Had treats from friends-Korean lunch plus taiwanese refreshment.
  7. Went drifting tonights in a roll enjoying high speed racing at almost 170km/hour.
  8. Had a couple of movies-Enchanted was nice for me/ I Am Legend was ok la, i wasn't so attached to the plot i guess.
  9. Went to literally talk to AmBank's manager by myself using bus and knocking out the office. I thought it was kinda cool :p
  10. Going out with friends that are unlikely and rare.
  11. Celebrated Paul's birthday at memories. Nice place actually. haha
  12. Blogging the last post before i fly to the other land of Malaysia. - . -"


Yien will be leaving for KL tomorrow morning without any notices at all! so mean. She than will fly to Bangkok i guess to meet DBSK. Guess she can die with no regrets after that. Just hope she change her stingy attitude and spare me presents :p

My flight's 0845 but i think i'll meet Yien round 6 something at that orangy,pain to the eye airport. Just pray that everything is under God's will and everything shall run as smooth as it can get.

I will be posting as frequent as possible hoping yien will post her "dream trip" too. Haha, must be exciting. YIEN!!! THIS IS YOUR BLOG TOO! hope u dun be so bitchy and start crapping bout " blogging is not my thing bla bla bla" Peace :)

Have a safe journey my bitch, enjoy and do not do over reacting fangirl stuff untill you make the local papers ha.haha.This photo looks sad right? Yay, i'm improving :p


i love
SUSHI LOVE RICE

No comments: