Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Yay! I'm back!!

Okay, so I went offline for a few days cause..

I WENT TO ATTEND DBSK'S CONCERT IN BANGKOK!!

and also the global fan meeting..and..SHOPPING!!!

It's 3 am now, I'm exhausted but I'm still very hyper and high...\

*major fangirl moment*


CAN U BELIEVE IT?????? I SAW THEM WITH MY NAKED EYES!!! THEY'RE REAL!! THEY DON'T JUST EXIST IN CDS AND MY COMPUTER!! THEY'RE REALLLLL!!!!!

THEY'RE SO FUCKING GORGEOUS I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!

I WAS SO CLOSE TO THE STAGE!! *thanks to the auntie-ness within me i manage to squeeze myself towards the stage..while pulling my sis who was so starstrucked along..XD*

ANDDDDD JAEJAE LOOKED AT ME FOUR FREAKING TIMES!! WE MADE EYE CONTACT FOR LIKE SO MANY TIMES!! KIMMIE JAEJAE I LOVEEEE UUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! :D :D :D *i'll tell u why he looked at me many times.. :p* his blond hair so BEAUTIFUL..when i see his face, i became like..so star strucked..i just stood thr..staring at this amazing creature..omg..his face so fair and flawless..so yeah, i suffered from the infamous VISUAL SHOCK (heroshock) so shocked cause he's so GORGEOUS!!!

and changmin!! OMGGGG HE'S SO DAMN TALL AND HIS BACK IS SO SWEATY!!!! :D AHH!! AND HE'S SO DAMN TALL!! 186cm!! he's so SHUAII!!i used to think he's not really good looking but fuck no!! HE'S TOTALLY THE MODEL TYPE!! *dies* he looked at me once or twice i remember..*again..i'll tell u why later..XD*

YUNHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! WHY IS UR FACE SO SMALL!!?? i could barely see his facial features thanks to his not-bigger-than-palm face. -O- but he smiled and chuckled so many times! OH OHHHH!!! can i die now?? SO GORGEOUS LOOKING!!

and I SAW HIS UNDIES!! RED CK UNDIES!!! I SCREAMED LIKE SHIT!!!! :p but he's so thin!! he looks kinda ill..i dunno why..but his smile..can make me go to heaven to come back again..omg..@___@

omg..u dunno how cute and good looking yoochun is..his cheeks SO DAMN KAWAII!! he walked past the lane the most but he didn't even look at me..so sad.. :( but..shit..his smile..can kill me also..and he SMILED SO MANY TIMES..UNCOUNTABLE..SO CUTE!! when he sang " one last cry" he was so CLOSE TO ME!!

*drum rolls*

BABY JUNSUUUUU!! AWWW!!! 15 DECEMBER WAS HIS BIRTHDAY!! AND I WAS SO FREAKING LUCKY TO BE CELEBRATING THAT WITH HIM!!! he looked so happy and cheerful that night!! *actually all 5 seem to be in a really good mood and good SHAPE* we sang happy birthday to him! then yunho threw cake on his face *the cake is of a dolphin shape and has whip cream* then junsu threw the cake to the audience!! WHY DIDN'T THROW TO ME!!! :( and there was a JAESU MOMENT!! *jaesu = fanservice-d couple jaejoong+junsu* AHHH AHHH!! I LOVE JAESU!! and he glanced at me ONCE!!wait..not glanced..but looked for like 30 secs like that..SOOOOOO DAMMNNNN HAPPPPYYY!!!!!! and i heard his eu-kang-kang laugh!! omg!! SO CUTE SO CUTEEEE!!!!!!

many thanks to my sister who took lots of photos without being scolded by those stupid guards who would bombard those ppl who took photos..-.-

i'll blog with more detail...tomorrow..about my wonderful, marvellous trip! :D and more photos ahead! ^^

i think i wanna go again..next year.. :) I LOVE DBSK!!

1 comment:

Yang said...

I LOVE SHINWA !!!!