Monday, February 18, 2008

I can't think straight sometimes.

"Eh, want to go for the press run?" I randomly asked Sarah and Leatrice.

Haih, where to start. :p kinda stupid but fun. What started out as a joke turns real. -_- I just jokingly asked them whether they want to go for the press run. They gong gong say..WANT WANT. I gong gong said OKAY. Apparently, 3 of us, we're very suku, we never run in a marathon/run/jogathon. Since we're so 'bored' (actually we weren't bored at all, cause u see, Sunday, I have driving lessons + we do bio report + monday which is today we're sitting for a chemistry test).

Sunday morning, Sarah picked me up (at 6.20 AMMM), I'm still in a sleepy mode, actually 3 of us la. I secretly prayed that sunday would rain heavily so that I don't need to run. BUT SO CHUN CHUN THE SKY SO CLEAR AND NICE. -__- (The few days before it was so "ai mei", got rain no rain one..what the) Along the way, 3 of us kept complaining about how stupid we were to join this thing..%$$#%$#Q^$%^ along the way..(includes our bitchy laughs and all)

Then when we reach there, we saw Mr. Jacob and the staffs, smiling with glee at us. They didn't run le, they say they "support" us. Where got. They go to kopitiam and yam cha. There were like 2000 ppl there (Leatrice is really KUA ZHANG, she said 10,000. I know that's IMPOSSIBLE. Haha but her facial expressions when she said TEN THOUSAND was funny. XD) Mostly guys, there's kids too. The run for men = 15 km, women = 10km, kids=5 km, VIP walk=red carpet??

At the beginning of the run, 3 of us keep laughing like shit. (So that's why my abs hurt like crap now) Dunno why we laugh la, maybe cause we're so san ba lao, like never run before. We "ran" at first but then brisk walked. Seriously o, some ppl really go there to run. We obviously didn't , just went to have some "fun". Walked while talking and laughing, i swear some runners were like O_O at us. We even revised while walking, talk about multitask..heh. Got run also la. But that's cause we were kiasu.

THE SCOUTS(from St. Jo??) AND RED CRESENT ARE DAMN SEXIST ONE!! There were like booths for us to get water right? 3 OF US DIDN'T GET ANY LEH. Their reason = NO CUP! But after we walked past them, they gave a WHOLE BOTTLE to the guy behind us. WAT THE EFF. The ppl in front us got 100plus, the ppl behind us too. And we're so soi to not get any.. -__- Next time I will NEVER EVER donate to scouts or red cresent liao, pissed us off, BOOOO.. so mean one!! (sis' fav phrase)

Cause I was dying of thirst, I ran to McD to buy..McFlurry!!! HEHE, I love McFlurry.. :D Then tada we reached the finishing line. In like...less than 1 hr 45 min like that..(if it weren't for me buying McFlurry, I think we could have finished at 1 hr 30 mins + me fainting. :p) Ok la, not bad. Very fun.. XDD we even got a chance to join the lucky draw but we were too exhausted to even think about it.

And now the whole lower part of my body ACHES like mad. Even my abs..VERY VERY SUAN. my butt also. But that 10km cannot compare to the distance I've walked in Bangkok. Hm, I remember shopping for 9 hours a day. Yea, 9 HOURS. Good thing is, I know that I've actually worked these parts. XD YAY, next time I'll go again.. and I'll bring 100plus along with me..to pour them over the scouts' heads. :D I'm so mean sometimes.. XD

Ok, time for homework. *sigh*

3 comments:

Yang said...

haha, funny la you :P why dun have pictures? LOL

Yieniie said...

WHO WOULD GO RUNNING AND TAKE PICS?? especially when 3 of us look dog tired and fugly.. :p

Yang said...

-.- ur so smart u cant take pictures for the whole timespan there :)