Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Attempt of a Joke

Today's Chap Goh Mer (dont like it said in hokkien) so normally families will cook an extra dish or upgrade their cooking material, you get what i mean :p guo jie as we say.

Dad made beef steak and it taste miraculous. So glad that it wasn't black pepper sauce like EVERYWHERE in town. It was what chef's call "chef's sauce".LOL

And so, we started dinner. Beef steak on a special day in our dimly lid kitchen, I felt something missing. So, i open my music folder from my phone and played classical music from Handel, Bach, Pachelbel etc. Doesn't it adds to the atmosphere? haha

Anyways that wasn't the case for my brothers. They started teasing me "kek classy la", "you think that's cool?" bla bla bla. I do forgive them for their barbaric language and the immatureness in aesthetic judgment.

SO, i picked my favourite piece and press "play". Straighten my posture and gave them the "i-am-rich" sorta arrogant look. Then, just as i slice my steak while the music's orchestra began to warm up the kictchen....

OIIII!!! ><


元 宵 节 快 乐

YUEN XIAO JIE KUAI LE

=.="

No comments: