Sunday, February 24, 2008

quick update

1. BUSY BUSY BUSY. yang, we switched lives, i'm so freaking busy and u're lazing away, have you rot yet? :p

2. Exams and assignments coming into my way. DO NOT WANT. :x

3. I have a headache now. DO NOT WANT!!

4. I have trouble falling asleep. DO NOT FREAKING WANT.

5. Pissed off at my brother because he drank my drink. (But i scared him by pretending to be like,REALLY REALLY MAD. XD that's what sisters are for. :p but he was so cute. I told my sister about it and we were laughing like villains *includes bitchy laugh*
*rushes to my bro* "DID YOU DRINK MY DRINK?!! I PUT TWO IN THE FRIDGE!" "NOOOO...I DRANK ONE ONLYYY" bro said with that "innocent" face. I went back and checked then went to find him again, this time MORE PISSED OFF. "HOW MANY DID YOU DRINK TODAY?" "um, TWO." *bro at the verge of crying* *slaps head* He doesn't know how to lie. :p

6. TOTALLY lost respect for may zhee. what she wrote about Lydia Sum, I thought it was very offensive. girl has no respect for the dead, shame shame.

7. Eating out too much. And i hate eating out. Why won't ppl invent portable kitchen? -_-

8. ZHANG LI YIN IS GOING TO RELEASE HER CHINESE ALBUM SOOOONNN!!! yes, finally someone new who can actually sing in the cpop industry. *will have a full post on her. cause i love her.*

and lastly...





follow me and say..

DAYUUUUMMMMMMMMM~~~

:D

6 comments:

Yang said...

Wa, so clear O.O
Whats rung with U-know's hair,ew :P
does fair skin suit dyed hair, then yien u go dye ba.haha.

Yieniie said...

haha, there's a trick now to upload HD videos onto YT :D
Yep, fair skin sorta suit any kind of dyed hair :p

Yunho looks hawt, nothing wrong..he's DAMNNNN HAWTTTT... *drools*

Yang said...

what trick? :P

eh, sometimes his voice sounds kinda weird, like screeching sorta singing. haha.

Yieniie said...

dunno, im not a computer person. XD

Yea i know, it's his new "Style" of rapping..

Yang said...

eeeeeeewwwww :P Screech rap :p

Yieniie said...

whatever, his smile totally makes up for that gay voice. :p