Monday, February 25, 2008

Leaving...

2nd of March, Sunday
9.20am

I'm not familiar with the practice of sending off people though i do quite often do so but, I didn't see the necessity of it till its my turn.haha. So guys, I'm leaving for KL this coming Sunday on the above date and time so, do come if you have nothing to do ( though obviously its church service time, lol ) hope to see you there, sushiloverice readers XD It'll be so cool if some reader that I do not know personally came to send me off. Haha.

All i need now is a SE phone charger, a phone USB cable and some hugs and kisses

byebye people of Kuching.

3 comments:

Yieniie said...

u go there what time le? :p the airport so near to my house..

Nimai said...

yien ur evil =.=

Yieniie said...

I'm not. T_T I'm afraid i will cry.. :p..