Monday, March 24, 2008

Anna Banana & Japan, LOL

PANDA POWER FTWWW!!!!

it's anna's birthday! :D

Too bad I can't celebrate with her.

her FRIENDSTER link (don't stalk her. :p)

OMG, i have not logged into friendster for light years. Probably forgot about it. LOL. It's not like it's very important anyways.

Oh, and congrats to Yang for the 100% scholarship (i think it's kinda dumb for him to hesitate. Hello, got 100% scholarship also "still thinking". I guess he wanted something BETTER *coughsoverseaslifefullwithhotchick&pronscough* )

Honestly, I also can't wait to experience life overseas. :p But I know I'll be homesick to death. (but sometimes if my mom goes travelling for like a short while, i'll be so worried, i'll start thinking of my mom getting robbed, kidnapped..etc. Yes, i know God will def protect her, but i can't help but worry. And LING YUN YUN, don't run away. :p )

Is UK a really nice place? I mean, it's so cold and humid. :x (it's like my sis' DREAM place to study, i also dunno why, maybe I'm the one who's weird.) Anyways, I want to go to Melbourne. Maybe cos i have friends there. I will find it easier for me. I'll find that emma bum and eat all the sushi up. XD (emma says that there's hawt asian dudes in monash *hyperventilates*)

I would really really LOVE LOVE to study in Japan and South Korea. But after being in Japan for a mere two weeks, I dropped the idea. Seriously, u dunno what's expensive until u go to Japan. Lemme see, a simple bento(bian dang, aiya,FOODDD) box costs like..... Rm30+.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!! Want to cry liao. The taxi fee (mind u, short distance) can go as high as RM 100!! A bowl of ramen --- RM 10. Er okay la, it's considered very cheap there. My favourite store in Japan is the 100 yen store!! HAHAHA! It's the best store ever. 100 YEN SHOP FTWWWWW!!! But really la, I understand why everything is so expensive. Japan, honestly, so advanced, feels like being in another world.

First, don't use taxi, okay. Use railway. They have (imo) the most complicated railway i've ever seen. I CAN'T EVEN READ THE FRIGGIN MAP. WTH. It's like someone decided to doodle and just paste it there.
Mind you, we didn't follow tour, we went there by ourselves and we speak no japanese. (Luckily i know kanji (yay for us who read chinese), i can briefly know what it's saying) In Malaysia, we only have one line, which is the MRT.
In Japan, i think they probably have like 10 (SO MANY LOR). LOL, it got so confusing that the moment we got off Narita Airport, we got separated. haih~ At that time, want to cry liao. But eventually we reached the hotel.

Bullet train is better than Airplane. Telling you the truth. Seat is so much bigger. Somewhat the same speed as the airplane too what. So funny, I remembered we saw the bullet train passed by our station, we were so shocked la. It's SOOO FAST and it felt like earthquake. So we were all O_____O but the japanese had the same ol' I'MSOBORED expression.

True, japanese at the subway look so bored all the time. They're either reading manga/talking on the phone(THEIR CELLPHONE SO PRETTY OMG!)/sleeping/space off. I rarely see people talking, well, except for my family, kinda embarrassing, later they think chinese aren't civilised people cos' we talk so loud.

Speaking of their subway, it's like ANOTHER WORLD. O_O It's a freaking shopping mall underground. And eh, I really like their clothes, so "in". But haha, the price, can kill me.

Isetan there is so FRIGGIN BIG until I cannot explain how big. Buildings so BIG and TALL. But why ,the houses so small.

People there are so SO fashionable, they make us look so bad and plain. (I was 15 then, still naive. don't dress up. sigh. :p) Seriously, the girls, their hair!! It seems like every one of them walked out from the salon everyday. And their nails.. O____O But the guys, eh, too skinny, eat more!

Bad thing, majority of the people in Tokyo uses DEATH STICK. death stick everywhere..
Oh, I see drunk girls and guys during 7am.

People there....SO POLITE! The way they speak, how cute. Though, the way some girls speak is highly annoying.

And everyone's favourite, SHORT SHORT MINI school uniforms. (How come Japan allow this? But the girls there so KAWAII and i see them EVERYWHERE, do they even have school??) I know why there are so many perverts in Japan. Playboy magazine sold in 7-11. They have playboy channel and their very own AV girls channel. I doubt they have any movies that's rated R. Sexually explicit materials doesn't seem to be censored AT ALL. People say America is so liberal and they think Asian countries are so conservative. Please exclude Japan next time.

I watched this channel once, and they said that lil school girls (like 7/8 yrs old) have to protect themselves and carry this whistle with them because MEAN, OLD ,DISGUSTING PERVERTS are everywhere. I can't help but feel so sorry for these young girls. =( I mean, what if one of those disgusting perverts touch u when u were 7, u don't even know it's bad!! Then u come back and tell ur mum " Mummy, today, an old guy touch my *%$^*, it's very itchy. " Sigh, die you perverts.



Why did I start blogging about Japan?? O_O Anyways, Japan is a really nice place to travel around (especially if u've got big bling bling, too bad I don't). But I don't think i would love to stay there for a long term.

Did i mention I experienced my first earthquake there? LIKE SERIOUSLY, TWICE SOME MORE!!

And very true, their internet speed is faster. Cause Japanese people are so kind to let us use internet for free. HARHAR, we'll never get that here. :p


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA BANANA!! ILY!! (:


Time flies. For real. Trial exam coming up in 3 weeks. Haven't studied. -_-

No comments: