Saturday, March 8, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

TAEYEON!!!

my tae baby, sweetest, bestest(omg, better than yunho, i ADMIT),dorky leadah !!!!

darn it, needs pic spam. but. i. use. my. bro's. comp.

****meanwhile.. changes pc because this post is FAIL w/o taeng's pics****

TAENG is officially 19 YEARS YOUNG!!!!

Forever ever my favourite soshi girl. :D the dorkiest leader.

and I'm tired, that's why the pic spam is PATHETIC. I wish i live in Korea, I wanna feel how it's like living in the world's most WIRED country, where you get an average internet speed of 60MB/s (THAT'S LIKE SICK OK!! and it's average some more) My friends say if you go to Korea, there's NO SUCH THING AS VIDEO LOADING. no such shit. Sigh, i envy people who has high speed internet. *refrains from blaming the government*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us














Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Yang said...

cute cute XDD

Yieniie said...

WELL DUHH~~~ she's my wife. :p