Saturday, March 8, 2008

rant.

...i hate college life...

i don't like being pressured to study all the time BECAUSE we have tests like every week..
i don't like MALAYSIAN STUDIES AT. ALL. (DO NOT WANT!!) screw those presentations and unnecessary projects.
i love to procrastinate, it's impossible to let me sit down for 30 mins, reading notes unless the next day we have exam.
grrrrrrr....

I DON'T LIKE SPENDING MONEY EATING OUT!! even though I only spend like RM5 for lunch ( i only drink sky juice), argh, i'd rather spend my money on CDs, clothes, books, concert tickets, air ticket etc. I really don't like eating out. It SUCKS.

I don't feel healthy at all, I don't seem to be sleeping well, I feel FAT FAT FAT. I'm sick again. Stupid flu, my nose is like the water pipe, -___-.

However, i'm studying my arse off so that i can apply for Melbourne Uni. If i get straight As, i might get a scholarship. That's all i care for. :p Kinda don't like spending my parents' money to get into uni.

When something bad happens to me, something good happens too. (: Cause u see, college's gonna move somewhere NEAR my house. YAY!! This means I don't need to eat out anymore. :p

And I actually enjoy my physics class. Can't believe I'm saying this, but, I LIKE PHYSICS. I've never enjoyed physics, I hated pn Haryati's class, at first i kinda like Mr. Lee's teaching, but then his horny jokes were LAME and RETARDED, I eventually quit the tuition. XD

And, I think my chemistry lecturer is pretty annoyed by me. Err, okay, since forever, I can't really sit still for like 1 hour and half, listening to you preach chemistry. If i really do SIT still and it seems like I'm paying attention, I'M NOT. In fact, I'm dreaming away. But, if I have something else to do (like finishing my homework/studying some other subject/read something/listening to music), i can actually pay attention. Odd, but that's how it is. But my chem lecturer doesn't seem to understand that. :x But she doesn't scold me directly. She's damn sarcastic.

Once I was reading Archie's(i love archie :D), I DID pay attention, but she was like, "YIEN YIEN, WHAT BOOK IS THAT? IT SEEMS SO NICE, U'RE NOT LISTENING TO ME" *everyone stares at me* "errr, Archies! :)" She looked at me with this grin, so freaky. But i could tell she was quite irritated :p

I'm quite sick of the kiasuness of the class too. Like gimme a break. Why compete for every single thing. Now i miss 5B. oh man, i know how almost everyone in my class comes from the "5A" class, so it's inevitable that most people are KIASU. Seriously, like W(ho)TF would care if you finished maths the fastest? if u score the highest mark, so what? I know someone who's quite angry because..... -_- I just thought that you shouldn't be too narrow minded, but he/she beats u, then be it, you DON'T have to be so MAD about it.

Today is election day. DAP DAP DAP DAP DAP. :p I don't like BN, period. boo.


Taeyeon singing SPRING FLOWER.
Simply AMAH-JINNNGG. :D Gah, i love this girl, so effin' talented! i have putting this on repeat!! originally by BMK(Big mama King)

YIEN YIEN WANTS TO BE A BIOMEDICAL ENGINEER!! :p

Music Bank is on, i'm waiting for my soshi girls to perform!


No comments: