Saturday, April 26, 2008

I Talk Too Much (maybe)

Just realize that its been the third week of my "stayS" in KL. Before this i haven't spend more than a week in an exact location. Flying might seem fun but sometimes too much of it makes you sick. But then, i just look more like those really nice bloggers that seems to travel all the time as if they work for the airlines.Mark the word LOOK, look only ha :P

I do admit flying like this corresponding to my financial status would seem to be digging deeper into the already financial situation. Yea "thank you" to all those friends that keep reminding me of this matter. But of course, listen to my defense :P The air tickets might make up to a 1000 plus or so, but hey, i still think its every penny worth the spend. I strongly believe that a person grow through the experience that person encounter. So in spite of looking at the money that I've lost due to flying, i choose to see it as a gain for all the experience that comes with it. Really! XD i averagely save a new phone number a day if i go out XD cool? no? haha. The kampung people might have this thinking of going to KL la, HK la, SG la, BIG CITY, you will gain a lot over there. And its just so damn true. I'm not seeing the city as A WOA factor but the experience of environment change and exposure. Yes! thats the word, EXPOSURE. So KL people, come to Kuching some day and you'll gain a lot too. haha

I'm actually quite shocked at how a lot of my friends although at the verge of being an adult (18), still knows or care nothing more than their own repetitive routine. They either do not believe in experience and exposure, or they just couldn't care more than their own stuff. Come on! (I'm just specifically unhappy with one or two of my friends so I'm not talking bout YOU, cause they don't read my blog) C:

And the thing with me and ignorant people is, i really can't stand them! Ignorant people sucks! and the suck more when they try to give opnions when they know nothing. haha :p ok, calm down. But they really make me laugh. Like during my "Orientation Day" at HELP University, i met this African that came here for American Degree Programme (ADP). So i ask him, why do you choose Malaysia? He said because he read on the net about this amazing HELP uni college. Ok, so i ask again, Have you look around other colleges around KL as well? He answered : " No, i just saw HELP and i flew here straight away". =.='' He flew half of the world to KL without giving any research on other schools and whatsoever. Thankfully HELP wasn't some scam school. HELP is good ok, don't get me wrong, ian's there :)

Apart from joining random college's random group and random interviews (lol), i pretty much prefer spending unknown long hours in my messy "temporally home" in the middle of KL city. I get so lazy about going out over here because mentally, it makes me tired to think of the path i have to walk just to go out. See ha, first get ready, then get the keys, unlock the piles of locks, relock them, walk to the lift, wait for the lifts which takes forever, get in the lift, hearing the "dings" for like 1000000 times because it stops on every floor, then reach ground floor, walk gazillion footsteps over the huge parking lot, and then FINALLY, i reach the..guard house... So, stealing the usage of 1.0Mbps wireless internet connection and watching sucky 8tv is a better choice :)

Sorry to Del and Law that constantly ask me out. Guess they still have that excitement towards shopping cause they're fresh. Just like sex i suppose, too much makes you sick too XD (hopefully not on me) Plus the transportation cost a lot! (to me) have to walk like 1km to the monorel and then change a few trains to reach the destination. Grabbing oily poles on the train is kinda disgusting and KTM train bakes its packed passengers with a temperature of 60 degrees Celsius. Talking bout expenditure, food daily cost 15bucks unless you skip meals like Del who eats once a day =.= So basically if you do the maths, i spend a lot just by food and transport :P But hey, i'm not being hypocritical here, it still gains me as much :) At least friends randomly call me for KL directions and sometimes, I'll be their tour guide around the city. And i charge ok (X3)

All in all, I'm going back to Kuching on the 7th. Mum's going back a week early so i'll be living alone with the LANDLADY... i'll blog bout her when i reach Kuching because i feel guilty stabbing her in her own apartment.haha. O yea today was price giving ceremony in school and i missed it. It seems to some like a big thing maybe because in our school, or other MALAYSIAN school too, they don't have exact occasion dedicated to graduation. We don't have prom night or graduation night or whatever shit. Sucky, no wonder we're so lost, we don't even know whether we've graduated from high school yet XD


No comments: