Sunday, April 27, 2008

Panic

......

*runs around the house*

TRIALS NEXT NEXT WEEK!!!!

want to die...

Unprepared...

Why is the initial velocity of airplanes zero??

Why didn't I choose Medical Physics for my paper 3 physics.. T___T

I'm not ready for Paper 3 lab exam!!

Chemistry is so CONFUSING sometimes with all the shitty Le Chatelier law and all.

DAMN YOU EQUILIBRIUM (so simple yet confusing)

WHY IS SEXUAL REPRODUCTION THE MOST BORING CHAPTER EVER OF BIOLOGY??

Why can't I pick Human Biology? Sorry, but I have ZERO interest in plants and animals.

I love-hate physics.

my brain is going to die.

And this is just the beginning.

I can't imagine sitting for the final paper [unit 6] (an accumulation of unit 1 till unit 5 which is LIKE CRAZZZYYY)

I hope I can "goyang kaki" when I go through year 1 of uni, as predicted. (my dad say one, he said life in uni in Auckland for yr 1 was like a breeze since he went for form 6)

Yes my dad is smart so I'm like..stupid for him (especially when i ask him about math & physics, he give me this "WTF, what did my daughter learn in school?" look.

However, my dad doesn't know mandarin so he LOSE, HAHAHAHA! :p (er, i don't look down upon ppl who dont speak chinese, i say first ha, I'm quite afraid of overly-sensitive ppl.) (thank you mum for sending me off to chung hua school :D )

I don't feel sleepy anymore.

I'll just continue to rant here...

tomorrow i'll meet up with my "cute" (but naughty) students, jing xian and qiao qiao.

and my cute teacher, meifen jie :D

I don't know why but I don't like Man U at all.

I read that menstrual blood can help repair heart damage. (smth to do with the stem cells, er, like, the success rate is 300% more than using the stem cells of the bone marrow)

So...that's like recycling at its BEST! :D (even though quite disgusting, but HEY!! you drink water that was originally from the sewage, u EW or not?)

You, MEN, better appreciate women lo. Seriously.

I also read that .....we are suffering from food crisis.

RICE IS TURNING INTO GOLD (aiya, it's a metaphore, as in the price skyrocketed)

HOW ???? HOWWWWW???? i fcking don't want to live with potatoes!!!!! I WANT MY RICE MY RICE MY RICE MY RICE MY RICEEEEEE!!!!!!

it'll be the 30's all over again. Banks bankrupt --> got money ---> but cannot buy rice ---> eat potatoes...... T________T

*cries at the little dark corner*

and...the worst news of today is..........

OUR FAVOURITE, INTERNET, IS GOING TO REACH ITS END OF LIFE IN TWO YEARS BECAUSE IT WILL RUN OUT OF BANDWIDTH BY 2010!

read more --- INTERNET DIES BY 2010

Do you remember your life before the internet??

*crickets*


scared?? Actually, it just affects the "US internet", okay, YAY! *cyber hugs internet*




Okay, I feel very sleepy liao. Goodnight. I mean, Good Morning. (:

9 comments:

Jonathan said...

Okay, Yien...I need you to calm down okay?

Grab my hands. Squeeze em tight...ur hyperventilating

Breathe. Deep breaths, deep breaths...that's it...

Feeling better? Now repeat after me...

It's okay...




OMG, UR GONNA SCREW UP YOUR EXAMS!!!!!! SCREAM, WOMAN BLOODY SCREAAAAAAAMMMM!!!!

Yieniie said...

oh man, somehow, this makes me miss 5B. :p

Yang said...

eee why didn't credit me for trying to help you in physics in 2AM!!! :P ish, though didn't help much but still!! XD

Yieniie said...

WHAT THE!!!

I blame you because you didn't tell me to go to sleep, now my face is so fcking fugly and people keep pointing at my break outs and all.....

Okay, thank you. :p Really!

Yang said...

T.T

Yieniie said...

just kidding. :p

-O-

Jonathan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jonathan said...

Phillex and I were at Bing! last Saturday.. we miss 5B loads too....you know, instead of going out to makan and get fat...I'm thinking of just going to Bing! and chill. Us 5B ppl

And you miss 5B because that's EXACTLY the way you can picture me behaving XD right, right, right? I miss behaving like that too...

Yieniie said...

CAN CAN!! GO TO BING! :p

I know right, you used to do that to me when I hyperventilate. :p

So sad, no more 5B.