Tuesday, April 8, 2008

happy birthday!!

H A P P Y

B I R T H D A Y !

Our boy(my bestie :p), Bong Yang, is officially 18! (sorry, made this post earlier)

Haih, today is also the day he has an interview(which he doesn't really want). Way to go man, u're supposed to be in Kuching, but u went to KL.. -_-

He wants me to talk about him. (I think I did, like a month ago? ) Since it's his birthday, well, okay, birthday boy.

So sad, I don't recall myself celebrating his birthday with him on the day itself. Hell, I don't think he celebrated my birthday on the day too. We're such GOOD friends. :D

Anyways, that day we went to Jambu (don't ever go there). And it's sort of like a gathering+ birthday(my thoughts,not his) + a treat for him since I chia. Er, haih, both of us regretted going lor, it's expensive, that's why, =_= Nice thing is..it's like the good ol' days, talking, arguing, bitching, having fun. (: We could have ATE a lot more with that price. Yang, after u come back, let's go out and eat again (after I get my license then you don't have to drive. :p)

Aye, I'm not the type who can sweet type on your birthday. -_- You come back then I give you something. HAHA. :p

(I'm going off topic again)

T R U T H ; Yang ..
- has big ego, like all other boys, which isn't a bad thing, unless he doesn't go overboard.
- sweet and sensitive (I think more sensitive than me, so don't break his heart or I'll break your leg. :) But sometimes...I do piss him off. nyahaha )
- is practical
- yet a kid in mind. :p
- doesn't speak his mind. (unlike me)
- Has deep, soulful thoughts.
- is VERY SENSITIVE
- is daring , sometimes crazy
- is lovable (I don't think anyone hates him, eh, no, I do. BOO :p )
- hates it when people doesn't appreciate him/take him for granted
- LOATHES IT WHEN PEOPLE ASSUME THINGS.
- has his PMS moments where he gets moody and all, like us girls.
- is super smart,
- athletic too.
- IS S I N G L E .

- IS MY B E S T F R I E N D

and I won't trade him for anything.

:)


God bless Bong Yang !


(feels kinda weird addressing you as Bong Yang. O_O , sorry, this post is too simple , I should have made a graphic. XD )

No comments: