Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Happy Sushi


I just reread my previous post bout birthday before writing this.
Thanks Yien for the post :)

I use to
-write super long entries (i Love though)
-hope so much for my birthday (which in the end nothing that Much happen)
-feel so sad if there's no present (i put it as "appreciation" back then)

-expect surprises (which i didn't tell anyone nor did it occurred)



But now,
Yuen lai,
-I'm happy enough to receive "Happy Birthday Sms's"
-Not expecting celebrations
-nor presents
-what more to say surprises

I'm still rooting for the "appreciation philosophy" but as we grow,ways of appre
ciation are evolving. Kids hope for presents, teens hope for parties, and an 18 year old me just couldn't ask for more if you would remember APRIL 9! Such a beautiful date right? haha.


Went to the interview at UTM. Not a pleasing trip. This was the hardest i've encountered. The black foreigner seem unconvinced with my A1 in Physics and start asking me bout Newton's Law. "Hey man, i really love Physics but MES didn't state the standard that way in order to get A1 in SPM Physics XD" I encountered a few odd silences and had to answer the other guy in BM bout Why Sarawakians think bad bout west Malaysians =.= Besides that, apparently being active in activities aren't encourage and they keep challenging me bout whether i would give up the course due to pressure which will lead to a waste of allocation for me =.=

~parliament style room~

Didn't impress the interviewees both in speech or work. We had a drawing "test" and i was convicted guilty for not drawing with single lines =.= How was i suppose to know i should do that. lol

Right now, i don't feel like getting this UTM course and I wish its not God's present for my birthday. O well i didn't do well and i wore strikingly casual which they commended :P And among 120, 30 are picked. So, let's see what happen next. UNCERTAINTY :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Birthday
I'm now 18, legally capable of going to night clubs, to drink, to drive, to smoke, and get laid.
JK.
My birthday dinner~ so 'happy' ^^

Since i don't have cake and candles to make my Birthday Wish, i'll just wish it over some sushi

I wish, *******************
and, ******************************
lastly, ************************


Why does it sound so sad? haha, nvm, at least there's still sushi in the fridge

^0^

*music*
Happy Birthday to.... Me



-___-

No comments: