Saturday, April 12, 2008

so...

The reason why i'm not blogging these days..

isn't because of soshi or DBSK..

it's not because of stupid exams..

it's not because i don't have internet..

but..


Mochi Henry (google mochi :p)


Gah, couldn't resist myself. He's too adorable. I love his cheeks. He's so shy and quiet and he doesn't get angry despite the immature ONLY13 extremists shouting "H OUT" at him.

And then he's also dubbed as the violin boy. He studied at AY Jackson (famous music school in Canada). Props to you, mochi. :D A guy who can pop while playing violin is TOTALLY cool in my book.


小年糕, 很疼你!! 好可爱~

Super junior M. :D :D I've never been excited over music that's in chinese like this before. And it's safe to say, this group has IT. :D



Oh, Han Geng will be the torch bearer for Beijing 2008 too! I'm so happy! I'm glad it's in Beijing so that means he doesn't need to face those STUPID protesters.

Speaking of protesters, this brings up the CHINA and TIBET issue. Which i think is so stupid lor. Fine, the dalai lama, monks, tibet wants to be free from China, bla bla. Okay, I really don't think Tibet is better off its own. Tibet still needs to depend on China (economically wise, well, i think almost the entire world need China's market too what, if not why almost everything we use has the label "MADE IN CHINA"). What irks me is that THE WEST WHO HAS ZERO KNOWLEDGE OF CHINA IS BEING A BUSYBODY PROTESTING. They want to boycott the olympics , simply accusing China as the one who's wrong and all that. I know China has some problems with human rights (well, it's a communist country okay?!) I'm so angry, olympics has nothing to do with politics, and then some stupid protesters pounced on the torchbearers.

stupid person on CNN being racist

That last sentence really..got me.. -_____- goons and thugs. #@$%$^$&$^ well well, if u call the things u imported from China "junks", then the whole of America should be idiots for buying "junks" because majority of the things they buy has the tag "MADE IN CHINA". I bet they're just scared that America is no longer that strong force it used to be. HAHA. I can imagine if one day China decided to "boycott" America, HAHAHAHA, plus America dollar is so LOWWW now. omg, i'm so evil. Who cares.

Such a happy post turned into such a bad and racist one. -_-

Good thing I was never interested in politics anyways. Otherwise, i'll die of heart attack.


No comments: