Friday, August 22, 2008

Eason Chan in

my school ! ^.^

I thought it was some April Fool's joke when i saw flyers bout him coming but wait, its August. O well

I had the privilege of V.I.P sitting for buying his limited edition comical album. My first ever original album!

The main purpose of him coming on paper was to give a career talk for students. But obviously its to promote popularity.

Anyway, he spent most of the time talking and as a fan, i think we enjoy it as much as him singing. That's when people get to know celebrities more deeper than just the surface right?

I learned that he was reading Architecture Studies as well! XD in London, but later found out that it doesn't suit him despite his liking towards art. He didn't regret studying it though because every part of learning helps you somehow in later times.

So, he came back to Hong Kong on a summer holiday and tried on a talent competition, just for fun. And tata,
Thank you for joining Eason, if not we won't be able to have such a brilliant entertainer both in acting and singing, as well as a person!


I thought Eason started his career with acting and then tried on singing like everyone else (I'm waiting for Daniel Radcliff to sing =.=) But hey,,, he really can sing! Very well indeed.

During the event, he actually re-sang the song that he forgot the lyrics without music, and it sounded brilliant! in the face Farenheit! in the face lollipop!


Fans get 1st hand experience with him when the Q&A session came in. Some asked crappy questions though. The sadest thing was, the accent of our fellow Malaysians hidden in their chinese and english. Gosh... Malu betul when they buka their mulut talking like that. The MC actually had to translate chinese into more presentable chinese to him =.=

the 3 students that went up to gave their story based on Eason's first English track (Aren't You Glad) I should have just raise my hand even if i don't have a story in mind then. Isshhh. haha :D

I enjoyed the whole process though he came in late for 2 hours. Eason must be one of the nicest celebrity i've ever seen. He's down-to-earth (when he kept cracking his awkwardly funny laughs), he's humble ( the gesture when he shoke hands with our school official knowing its hard for celebrities to come in TARC shocked me, humble betul...), and he's sincerity ( he shoked hands with every fans that went up for autographs and look straight into the eye of every autograph seeker)

Yahuuuuuu!!! Beli yang Oriiiii!!!!

:)



pictures taken : me ( 30 feet away from stage)

4 comments:

Yieniie said...

I'm so HORRIBLY jealous.

Anonymous said...

:) u can always come here and study with ur best fren :)

Unknown said...

Eason who?

Yang said...

LOL, Sheila oN 7