Tuesday, August 19, 2008

omggg!!

nothing...

I'm at Shenzhen now. Tomorrow heading to Macau. Smoke...gawd...i hate SMOKE! I think I'll choke to death. (no offense to smokers *I don't hate u* but for the sake of health, smoke = cancer and I don't find the it pleasant to me and my contact lens. )

Is everyone having the Beijing 2008 fever now?? Basically over here, I get to know the latest updates of the Olympic games cause on TV, subway, EVERYWHERE I get to see the results. Not bad huh. And a year ago, everyone was spitting here and there and the roads/subway/mtr was so DIRTY. And now everything has changed . (except for spitting..well..they make the "spit" sound but spit it into a bag. O_O...or swallow it........ :X ) The subway now is damn pretty and nice!! Everything used to be made out of yucky concrete..now it's stainless steel! :D

But damn weather. Hot like shit..I think I'll probably get tanned?? O_O (good thing I have my BB cream to keep my face good..BB cream FTW! :p)

Oh yea, I cannot find the Torch (mini one la..duh~) around. =( All the shops sell the cute animation type.. WHY NO TORCH WOI!! Sold out?? T__T

Hong Kong..is not as cheap anymore. Sad... But shopping still okay la. hehe. :D

2 comments:

Yang said...

wa so nice....take tonnes of photos and buy me tonnes of souveneirs haaaaaa XD

Unknown said...

Ooohhhh Macau. Planning to gamble your way to richess? =p