Saturday, November 8, 2008

even if i am worse than a beast..


Don't I have the right to live??

Ok, I'm pissed...at Hollywood and Steven Spielberg. They're going to make a remake of Old Boy starring...WILL SMITH.

what??

wut?!!

WILL SMITH?!!

OMFG. Don't touch Old Boy. NOOOOO. It will definitely be a huge flop fo sho.

Old Boy is by far..the most crazy twisted movie ever. T__T It's WAYYYYY twisted than batman 2. Actually...I just watched it this morning. haha. I've heard rave reviews about this movie like..years ago but never got the guts to watch it cause it's supposedly "gory" and very twisted. This morning, I was kinda bored so I watched it.

O.M.G

It's like mind rape. Oh Dae Su. I cannot picture Will Smith as Oh Dae Su with the infamous hammer. I just can't. I cannot imagine how Hollywood would react to such a twisted plot (I mean seriously, they can't even handle Brokeback Mountain or a song called I kissed a girl before they start complaining how it influences this generation bla bla *rolls eyes*)

It's nothing like the sappy lovey dovey typical korean movies. Actually hor, it's not that "gory". But then again, I'm quite immune to such things. lol. Highly recommended. It's one of the most original plots around, really awesome and plays with ppl's minds.

It's revolves around REVENGE. VENGEANCE. and sth else disgusting. Basically, a man was kidnapped and imprisoned for 15 years without any reasons and was suddenly released........(to be continued if you watch the movie)....

LINK TO OLD BOY (WITH ENG SUBS) PART 1)

Watch it k. It's really good.


shit, can't stop thinking about it. Makes me reflect on myself. T_T

Oh yea, I have to mention the great artwork in this film. Very different way of filming, very artistic and refreshing. Yang, you must watch this if you haven't. Haha.

No comments: