Saturday, November 8, 2008

Did you know that...

"Don't worry, Be happy" is very much biblical? :o

To wake up from my busy thoughts, i realize how much stuff i've been going through which are really in my interest zone. At first i was excited, then i started worrying, in fear of not getting the job done or up to expectations.

But to know that actually, all this is just what God's giving me, i realized again, that there's just no need to worry at all :)


This morning i woke up to finish my last minute assignment, guess what's it? Drawing! haha. Its for my dance lesson, and the above its what i've drawn. Instead of following everyone which copy and paste from the net and print, i chose to copy a lil, but draw. What do you think about it? XD


Dance lesson have been very very enjoying. (Mum, the school wants us to join it so don't go complaining bout me joining too much stuff k) We learned some Australian dance, rock n roll, hip-hop and more to come. And last week, we had to present a dance by our own. I really never thought of doing this, but we actually prepared and dance to "Big Bang's Lie". Hahahahaha. nice!

I know how much Andrew laughs at my dance move, but people in lessons actually thought i had dancing background. Surprising huh? haha
.

Nostalgic art-work which had gone missing :p

The original "T" in WTF. guess it looks too...fugly :p anyway i would love to see how the school officers would react when they see this

Someone's trademark
~the days where art were more than sleeping time~

The flyers going on public! Story bout this flyer:
  1. Andrew took out his slipper and threw at me persistantly after seeing it at the hostel noticeboard.
  2. I saw a girl in my course keeping this flyer in her transparent file, so i came up to her and said, "nice flyer you got there". And guess what she replied...."Thank you" =.=''
Alright i think its time i reveal this. The 5 gorgeous charming people in the above picture went to join a singing competition called "Encore", and they called themselves-
"Above 5.9..with Heels" with
Andrew(Filipino), Azhar(Malay), me(Korean), Thip(Thai) and Jo(Vietnamese).


Besides me and jo's nationality, the others are true. How multicultural our group are huh! We've been REALLY practicing our vocals as well as our dance. That's where i get all those laughing from about my dance =.= "saya benci pembuli". Song's we've sang includes- "Belaian Jiwa" (malay), "Back Here" (english), "Pak-pak"(Dusun, and i don't know the song title) and "Stop" from Spice Girls :D

Anyway, it was very fun singing with you guys, though they were low and high times. I bet we all enjoyed it, specially when we rock the audition room XD We went through first and second audition. Currently we're pending on the results for the last audition on whether we make it into the FINALS!!! and i have a big feeling we're making it alright!



Had my English presentati
on recently, which i enjoyed very much, talking in front of people, and which is one of the very few presentations that i really put effort in.

For this one, i spent a whole day searching information on it, and really tried presenting it as interesting as i can. Thank You Kimmun for saying i had this thing that made people listen :) (she was doing her tutorial) The reason for the hardwork was because, i find that the teacher had something against me, maybe just that lil something, so i wanted to prove her good! but eventually, she's the authority, and she said it all =.= anyway i'm still happy :)

o yea, the picture? i woke up 3 minutes before class, so i forgot my socks XD it may look disgusting for the first few minutes, but after that, i thought it looked like some new fashion XD


Yes, i think i mentioned this before but didn't elaborate. I'm the stage director for the upcoming SBS MYSTIQUEL NIGHT, a night to show appreciation to whoever it may concerned and, to party in the mysterious ambience of a prom night :) Desgins by desgins were drawn and even this picture above wasn't the final product. But i finished the final one today and i'm sticking it with it in God's grace :D (after all that i went through) lol. Had a meet up with a stage company personnel. Things didn't appeared to be as what we expected, but anyhow it was a blessed trip. The seniors kept bursting my phone to warned me of how difficult that person was but hey, it was a beneficially fun talk :) thanks to Cyrus, Kai Xin and Mun Hoe.

yes? you've got something to tell me?

The Mystiquel Night Committee Members were given a day of superstar treatment with free hairdo and photoshoot. Thanks to Mun Hoe again, we all had a make-over and took breathe-taking pictures! haha. sadly mine wasn't that nice but i'm still thankful.

Honestly, i really like it when people gave me that look when they saw my hairdo. Some thought i was some hair-dresser working in the saloon, some thought i look like "L" from death note, some thought i look like a vegetable XD

~!~! Stage Department !~!~

That's Kai Xin (happy), my lovely stage assistant. Just wanna say thank you for all the work and effort!! We've still have a lot to do but i'm sure our stage will be breathe-taking :) and, Sorry that you had to make your hair again just to suit mine. Anyhow it turned out worthy right? "Do the RIGHT thing!" haha.

That's all for now. Still have tutorials to run on. Just before i end, i wanna give my greatest appreciation and thanks to you Jesus! i know you're reading this, thank you for being there for me all these while, you made my tough moments easier and my easy moments happier and my happier moments pleasuring! :) Love ya!

8 comments:

Jonathan said...

i...i...i....I NEVER CALLED MYSELF VIETNAMESE!!!!

Ivan Liaw said...

lol, u luks more like a pure china man la..

still prefer ur hairstyle last time.
kekekeke!

how are u and our classmates there?
:P

Yieniie said...

omg, jo as viet..hmm...actually...haha..nvm. XD

i dare you to DANCE TO TELL ME TELL ME TTTTTTT TELL ME.. :p

waaaayshhyeah said...

I've TOLD you. there's something wrong with the female dance partner. she's too aneroxicish. I have ur artwork stuffed under my bed, come claim em :D

Yang said...

-jo. o really???? =p

-ivan. long time no see, mouth still smelly :P im fine thank y0u. how bout u you?

-nah, im gonna dance walts :P or which ever how u spell it.

-weishya.haha, u didn't mention aneroxic! :P anyways, i'll go get em and paste in on ur wall k XD

HitoMi Ng said...

Yo!! Congrats for your break through!!

I cant imagine this photographer made it through ENCore TOO...

Marvellous!! Give me tickets if you get through^^

Morris said...

ya... really thank you... ^_^

Anonymous said...

-hitomi.haha, "photographer made it thru encore ae"? nice way of putting it XD
will try to get you tickets if i can :) come to sbs mystiquel night too yea!

-morris. thank you for? ishud thank YOU, for? for everything la.haha. anyways, NICE BLOG REALLy! AMANDA, must read his blog! XD