Friday, November 7, 2008

psycho

yar...i know..an influx of blogging.

Omg but read this psycho blog :

PSYCHO STALKER

The whole blog is made of FAIL. Why? He stalks girls who WEAR SHORT SKIRTS and TAKE THE PICTURES and INSULT THEM. Walao, kolotnya his thinking.

According to this psycho, he's trying to point out that it's our (girls') fault for wearing short skirts and "seducing" men and causing rape onto ourselves.

O.M.G.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!

Siao one him. Also realized he's a racist.

Wao wao wao. Even my parents don't complain if my sis and I wear shorts/skirts. Or my grandparents. Crazy shit man this guy.

Iono, he gives me this pervert-disgusting fat greasy malay (sorry, not trying to be racist but he's malay) RAPIST feel. YUCKKKKKK. Feel like puking.

2 comments:

Yang said...

do you wear short skirt at all"??? :p rofl!

Yieniie said...

um YES. Just that you never get to see it cause u're in kl.