Friday, April 17, 2009

just 'too fit'



It was another fine day, when Azhar ask whether i would like to model in their fashion show this Saturday. Of course i jump for it seeing chances don't come so easy around, specially when there's the "Orientation Odyssey prom dudes" where Prom made them the classy models of the school.

Happily, after 4 hours of sleep, i dress up in my best color with the simplest jeans hoping to minimize the chances of letting the designer doubt my immature fashion taste. I arrived on time. However, if there's something you need to tolerate in fashion,it would be to tolerate unpunctuality. Well if i were a fashion designer, i won't miss the privilege of letting people wait either XD so its ok for me.

The runway was almost done, models were everywhere and Chin Yee was teaching them to walk. (Azhar and Chin yee were designers for t h i s ) Gosh it just feels cool to see a guy dealing with what girls are to be doing best. hehe. There were designer corners where dressers and models are suppose to be rushing around changing and stuff. But it was just the rehearsal so things were still well-paced.



Finally after wondering around among tall girls, my designer came. Jhan! A funky cool guyish girl which looks really cute. I walk a lil and she passed me. So we went to the her designed clothes. I was suppose to wear a formal skinhead but another bright hootie suits me well so i switch clothes.

Unfortunately, the sad part came when the skinny jeans were shove to me. I went and try it out and it couldn't fit. I'm really surprise how all along i thought male models need to be buff but now the theory obviously proves wrong. I guess only a put-on-weight-Paris-Hilton can fit in that. Well, its just a college fashion show and the dresses were all one of its kind hand-sew by students so if it doesn't fit you, sorry. So, i had to face the truth of being shoved away :P

Yea its alright, at least i get to see my "favourite designer" ( :D), and someone took down my number hoping to make better-fitting clothes...





for next year =.=


hahaha.




The world of fashion, equated with glamor, runways, camera flashes and designer labels. And one thing for sure, bongyang isn't something from there for the moment :D

3 comments:

Rose said...

haiyo :p

Yieniie said...

the model in the 2nd pic is quite hot..hehe..

Yang said...

Haha, aren't all of them so? :p