Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Exhausted.

Really...exhausted.

I don't know why..how is it possible that I feel 10x tired after exams. Maybe it's cause i've been going out too much. Haha, but I feel happy. :D

I'm sleep deprived period.

I haven't been sleeping much and the stress that i had during my exam period totally made me stop eating for a moment there and now I really feel the exhausion.

Hm, so today I went out with yee wei and mag for grocery shopping. Went to mag's house at like 9.30. And then all of a sudden it was 1. MADNESS i tell u. I didn't even realize the time went by that fast. And we watched Monster vs Aliens. Funny..haha..Reese Witherspoon's voice is awesome, love her.

Then we went to Boulevard just for grocery shopping. But then we went to the food court,ate,drank,talk and then we headed to Guardian. Talked some more. We love to talk..bopien. Went to popular (i don't know why) and then we start talking about the suan ming stuffs..funneh.. Then we talked our way to the hypermarket. TALKED AND LAUGHED EVEN MORE. Haih, i've getting even more talkative by the day.

And then SUDDENLY it was 3. WTF.

Ok, um, i'm bad at giving accounts of my day. Haha..but i love grocery shopping. You can put me in a hypermarket for hours and I won't complain. Hm..i like to shop with my sis. Reason being that we are like..polar opposites..yet we are so alike. Get it?? Haha. It's like this,

Sis, "Yien, OMG THIS IS VERY NICE I WANT TO BUY LO"
Me, " *smiles..excited to see what it is* *see the price* WHAT?! U CRAZY IS IT U THINK U'RE SO RICH HA?"
Sis, "*pout* Fine, get the smaller one. I don't want other brand, i only want this OKAI?"
Me, "Good. *start nagging about how i'm going to live with her next yr if she spends money like this*"
Sis, " *rolls eyes*."

****moments later****

Sis & me, "OMG THAT TOP IS GORGEOUS."
Sis , "Too bad Kuching ppl don't appreciate, they only like frilly weird ah lien stuff."
Me, "Yea yea. It's like that la, cannot expect anything less ok."


Funny how years years ago we fought EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Pulling hair, slapping each other, biting (crazy yun), beating...anything. Haha, now we pretty much understand each other very well. And we bitch at night and laugh like crazy.



Mm..okay. End blogpost here. Want to sleep. If u haven't noticed, I blogged this for the sake of blogging. Explains why it sounds so bimbotic and has no substance.

Oh yea, Perez Hilton accusing will.i.am of assulting him. HIGH-LA-RIOUS. All I can say is..PEREZ..U SURE HAD IT COMING.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweat =.=''