Wednesday, June 24, 2009

HP Dv2


Pls note that I'm not trying to brag or anything ok. Sheesh.

Once upon a time..

Dad, "Hey, what laptop do you want?"
Me, "Why? It's not like you're buying me one leh. Whatever la..as long as it's not 9283264 pounds heavy."
Dad, "I'm going to buy later..faster tell me."
Me, "...O_O!!! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME AND NOW YOU WANT BUY ONE....are u going to hand me over yours and u get a new one or am i gonna get a new one?"
Dad, "Aiya, it's for you la okay."
Me, "WHY??"
Mom interrupts , "Your daddy la. He don't want to lend his laptop to ur bro so he's buying you one so that you would lend ur bro urs..and U BETTER DO IT."
Me, "err...okay. But u didn't give me time to think. skhfkesfuse!@@#"
Dad, "okay la. I choose for you, buy the HP DV2. Black, thin, gorgeous, light."
Me, "I want white....-_-"
Dad, "No white colour. Black it is."
Me, "fine. :D "

Actually the convo was like much longer but u get the gist of it. And my lil bratty bro was like..u know..u got this laptop cause of me so u should say thank you to me. -___- lil brothers...


So after like...almost a month after using..

I can say that I REALLY HATE THE TOUCHPAD. HATE. Want to burn it. It pisses me off so bad.

And Vista isn't helping either. I really want to change to XP. Gosh, Vista is the worst thing that Microsoft came up with.

Other than that, it's nice to use. (yun, STOP changing the wallpaper.) It's the size of a book and it's pretty light. It's very pretty and since i'm very OCD about smudges and fingerprints, i'm forever always wiping it.

Oh yea, it's 12 inch wide and has an external drive which is why it's so light. :) If you want to know more about it, google then. I'm not a computer geek.

2 comments:

Yang said...

not nice!




hahahah XD
jk

Yieniie said...

i also don't think it's nice..SHHH..haha. Nvm, i'm just feeling indifferent.