Saturday, June 27, 2009

RIP King of Pop

I was at Damai Puri with my friends having breakfast when yee wei told me Michael Jackson passed away. (Damai puri don't have wireless..don't go thr..waste of money :p )

I thought it was some cruel joke..and I was like.. "HAHAHAHA..so funny..-_-"

When he told me.."It's true I'm not joking." I was soooo shocked! No joke.

One of my wishes in my life is to attend a Michael Jackson, Britney and Madonna concert. I grew up listening to Michael Jackson's music (seriously..even though his Thriller days were eons ago) and I remember how frightened I was watching Thriller but I kept watching it over and over again. Heck, I even know the dance to Thriller. T_T And who can forget Beat it, Billie Jean and Smooth Criminal??!

Rest in Peace King of pop.

6 comments:

MsBee said...

I felt so sorry for him...his life was a hard one...juz feel like crying again T___T haiz.

Yieniie said...

true true T_T I didn't cry though..just feeling a bit empty..part of my childhood is gone.

Y@NG said...

i still dun believe

Yieniie said...

dont believe wat?? He's dead. T_T

MsBee said...

he don't seem old,like a small shy boy to me...WA~~~~~~~~~~I still wanna cry...

Yieniie said...

He's Peter Pan, hence the Neverland ranch he built. :(